For years, UWEPC has worked to responsibly administer funds for the Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) with money provided by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Emergency Agency (FEMA).
UWEPC brings together designated representatives from the city, county, labor organizations, tribal government, church organizations and local agencies to serve on a board that allocates. Overall, the goal is to help people in need of emergency assistance through a collaborative effort.
LOCAL RECIPIENT ORGANIZATIONS
- Center Against Sexual & Family Violence
- Child Crisis Center of El Paso
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank
- Holy Spirit Episcopal Church
- Opportunity Center for the Homeless
- The Salvation Army of El Paso County
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
(915) 533 - 2434 ext. 233