The Enroll El Paso Coalition works to help individuals select a plan or automatically re-enroll in quality, affordable coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
ABOUT ENROLL EL PASO
Between November 1, 2014 and February 15, 2015, the coalition helped enroll 21,432 people. To date, the coaltion that's led by UWEPC has successfully enrolled more than 54,000 people. It's efforts garned praise from the Department of Health and Human Services and The White House.
- Centro San Vicente
- Office of County Judge Veronica Escobar
- El Paso Branch of NAACP
- Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare
- Office of Congressman Beto O'Rourke
- Office of Senator Jose Rodriguez
- Paso del Norte Health Foundation
- Project Amistad
- Project Vida
- The Hospitals of Providence
- Small Business Administration
- Texas Medical Care
- United States-Mexico Border Health Coalition
- University Medical of El Paso
- Workforce Solutions Borderplex
Enrollment starts November 1 and ends December 15.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
AmeriCorps VISTA Health Access Coordinator
(915) 533-2434 ext. 242