Workplace giving provides individuals from area businesses the opportunity to donate a portion of every paycheck to help improve the lives of El Paso families while engaging and connecting to United Way’s mission. By conducting a workplace campaign, you join more than 200 local organizations that support the annual fundraising effort. Your dollars are strategically given to the local needs of the El Paso community.
WHY RUN A UNITED WAY WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN?
Partnering with United Way of El Paso County is a winning opportunity for everyone—employers, employees and Sun City communities. We invite you to join our network of more than 100 corporations already working with us.
BY PARTNERING WITH UNITED WAY, YOU CAN:
- Promote Employee Growth. By running a campaign, you can establish a goal for your employees to attain together, foster team spirit and boost morale. The experience helps your employees to gain and strengthen leadership, strategic planning, and other skills needed to increase productivity.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image. When your company supports United Way, the community recognizes your organization as a socially responsible corporate citizen. The resulting goodwill can create favorable impressions about your company among customers and clients.
- Support Your Employees. You never know when your own employees may be in need of services. Running a United Way campaign helps to provide your employees with the resources they may need during times of hardship. United Way’s community partners offer services including early childhood education, counseling and mental health services, financial education counseling, and more.
- Encourage Volunteerism. The Volunteer Center at United Way of El Paso County can coordinate corporate volunteer opportunities for those looking to make a difference in our communities. Whether it’s reading to children, leading financial management classes for families, or delivering meals to homebound seniors—there are a myriad volunteer options available every day.
Many thanks to our Arco campaigns listed below that contributed to the 2014-2015 fundraising campaign.
ARCO DE PLATINO $250,000+
- El Paso Electric
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
- Western Refining
ARCO DE ORO $100,000 - $250,000
- University of Texas at El Paso (State Employee Combined Campaign)
ARCO DE PLATA $50,000 - $100,000
- El Paso Water Utilities
- Johnson & Johnson
- Texas Gas Service
- University Medical Center
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (State Employee Combined Campaign)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CONDUCTING A UNITED WAY WORKPLACE GIVING CAMPAIGN, PLEASE CONTACT
(915) 533 - 2434 ext. 229