United Way of El Paso County (UWEPC) has begun the important annual process of reviewing Community Impact* funding. Thanks to feedback from volunteers, this year's interim review process will include visits to funded agencies as well as a presentation from the agency's staff and/or volunteer leadership. We invite you to join other volunteers to serve on a review panel. Panel volunteers are only asked to serve on one (1) panel. There are 10 panels to choose from. In order to participate we ask that volunteers commit to the following:
- Participate in a 30-minute orientation webinar
- Review two (2) to four (4) annual funding reports
- Attend two (2) to four (4) on-site agency presentations (presentations that will last approximately 30 minutes) and an optional tour of the agency will also be available
- After reviewing the interim report and the site visit, you'll be asked to assess each program on:
- Outcomes and results
- Efficiency and effectiveness and agency management
No recommendations for increase or decrease in funding will be made during the interim process. However, based on the data presented in the annual funding report, panel volunteers may recommend discontinuing funding to a program.
If you would like to volunteer, please select one (1) orientation session and the panel on which you would like to serve. Visits are starting soon, we ask that you please sign up as soon as possible.
If you're unable to volunteer at this time, please feel free to share this email with friends, colleagues, or family members interested in a meaningful community volunteer opportunity.
*The Community Impact Fund is comprised of contributions from individual, corporate and foundation donors that help build a stronger community by funding proven programs and services in our three impact areas: Education, Basic Needs and Income.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Gail Gale, Director of Community Impact, (915) 533-2434 ext. 232