Everything that happens at United Way begins and ends with you – a generous and community-minded citizen who wants to know strong programs are there to make life better for people in need. These are people you may never meet yet, you want to know they have the tools and opportunities to build a better life for themselves and their families.
HERE IS HOW
United Way of El Paso County offers many ways to give to ensure you can make the most difference, no matter your resources.
- Shape the future by becoming an individual donor.
- Make an online donation now.
- Call (915) 533-2434 to make a donation via credit card or bank account payment.
- Text LIVEUNITEDEP to 41444 to make a one-time gift or pre-schedule a weekly or monthly donation.
- Mail a one-time donation by check to:
United Way of El Paso County
100 N. Stanton, Suite 500
El Paso, TX 79901
- Join thousands of donors from all income levels who donate every year to annual corporate workplace campaigns through payroll deduction, cash and check gifts. Whether you’re a small business, major corporation or even a nonprofit, you can join the numerous local businesses and organizations that participate each year. When campaign season rolls around, you will be given information on the various programs under the Community Impact Fund that have been evaluated by the United Way of El Paso County community volunteers. Our annual fundraising drive is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
- Support your community through city, county, and state combined campaigns. United Way of El Paso County is the fiscal agent manages charitable giving campaigns for city, county, and state employees. These campaigns give city, county and state employees the opportunity to donate to local, national, and international non-profit organizations of their choice. In addition to being a fiscal agent for these non-profits, the UWEPC is also named as a charity you can give to through these campaigns