United Way understands families face hardships, which why we partners with other organizations to provide El Pasoans a safety net of services that offer support.
United Way is working to improve our children's future through proven community-based partnerships.
COMMUNITY IMPACT FUNDED AGENCIES
United Way provides direct financial support to the following local agencies known as Community Impact Funded Agencies.
- Alzheimer’s Family Support Services
- Disaster Services
- Operation School Bell
- Court Appointed Special Advocates Program
- Counseling Services
- Emergency/Transitional Living Center
- Family Resource Center
- Homeless Services Integration Project
- Crisis Nursery and Emergency Shelter
- Immigrant Victim Restoration Program
- Runaway Shelter
- Therapeutic Homes
- Mental Health Intervention Services for Abused Children
- Diabetes Self-Management Program
- Transitional Living Program
- Integrated Mental Health Program
- Operation Noel
- Day Resource Center – Shelter for Women
- Day Resource Center – Shelter for Men
- Centralized Feeding Program
- Roots and Wings
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Beyond Shelters
- Sara McKnight Transitional Living Center
- Mi Casa Homeless Child Development Center
*Kids Way mini-grant recipients.