We work with everyone in the community to make sure El Paso's future is better for all by ensuring the following:
Healthy children and youth are ready for school success.
- Home visitation programs
- Early childhood development
- Quality in-school and out-of-school time programs
- Family engagement
- Support services
Residents are leading healthy lifestyles.
Access to Health
- Behavioral health (counseling)
- Healthy beginnings
- Health insurance enrollment
- Family physical activity and healthy weight management
THRIVING ADULTS & FAMILIES
Adults & families are financially secure and independent.
- Financial education
- Free tax preparation
- Job readiness
- Financial support services
Vulnerable individuals are able to meet their basic needs.
- Food pantries
- Emergency housing for families
- Domestic violence prevention and support
- Disaster response