Since 1923, United Way of El Paso County has worked toward improving lives of El Paso families. In 2008, UWEPC began focusing on three impact areas -- Education, Basic Needs, and Income.
Together we are working to create long-term, lasting change in El Paso by:
- Recruiting individuals and organizations that bring the passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done.
- Developing and implementing our place-based neighborhood strategies.
- Rigorously evaluating every program/initiative/project to determine what works and what doesn't.
- Always looking for the best practices that demonstrate success.
- Working with diverse stakeholders to replicate those successful practices community wide.